CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 34 {365}

Nothing exciting happened yesterday, so I decided to take a picture of one of our weekly dinners. This one is ALWAYS on the menu. My kids love spaghetti and they just gobble it right up, so I make it once a week. They haven't complained yet about being tired of it and until they do, it will continue to be on the menu. It's so easy and so cheap! I am posting two pics today because my darling husband was being a brat when I was trying to take my picture. He kept putting his hand in front of the camera, so when he took a bite a quick like snapped a picture of him. He was just putting his food in his mouth, but you can't see the fork so it looks really funny. I told him since he was being annoying I was going to post this pic of him...so now maybe he will think twice about it next time...HAHAHAHA!

No comments: