CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been bad....

Oh my....I've totally screwed this whole 365 thing right up! I just haven't felt like taking pictures lately and before I know it the day is over and there just isn't anything to take a picture of...except maybe me sleeping on the couch by 7 at night! I did take a ton of pictures last Saturday though so that is going to have to count. My husband went out of town last weekend so I took the kids to the mall. My MIL met us there with my two nieces as well. First we went to the book store where they were having a Valentines party. The kids listened to a story, had cookies and hot chocolate and then made Valentines cards. After we left there we had lunch and headed over to the play land. They always have so much fun playing together. It was a great day over all, but that was the last time I had my camera out. Oh well, can't be perfect all the time...right?

2 comments:

Melody said...

Don't feel bad.
I comitted to this Project 365 after you told me about it. I got all excited about it. I started off good. Then my camera batteries died! LOL! It took me about two weeks to finally remember to get more! HA! Don't be too hard on yourself! You do a great job!

Chrissy's Creations said...

Those are great pictures. The kids sure looked like thay had a great time.