CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

10/365...A very special day

Yesterday was a very special day because I was able to visit with my best friend!! Although we keep in touch via e-mail or our blogs, we have not seen each other in person in almost a year. She lives a few hours away so getting together is not easy. Today though, our cousins had a baby shower so we got to spend a few hours together. Then, after the shower we had my oldest daughter's birthday party and she came over for that. I am so happy that I got to see her although it reminds me just how much I truly miss her. The time passes way to quickly whenever we do have a chance to visit.
{Love you sis....can't wait till the next time <3}

1 comment:

Hannah said...

it was so nice to be home...and, I'm so very glad that we were able to spend some time together!

miss ya.