CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365

My SIL and I try to meet once a week at the mall for lunch, some much needed adult conversation, and to let the kids play together. It's been well over a month though since we've had a chance to do this. Mostly because of the holidays, Christmas break and illness. But, finally, today we were able to get together. It was a lot of fun and much needed by both of us. It felt so good to just be out of the house and getting some exercise walking around. Even though we have seen each other throughout the holidays, it just wasn't the same. We had lunch first and then headed to Barnes and Nobles so the kids could play with the train. It's something that we always do when we meet up. The kids just love playing with the train and it gives us some more girl time!! I decided this would be my picture of the day since it is so much a part of our lives!!

1 comment:

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. I wish my sisters in law were that friendly. Cute photo of the kids.