CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

7/365

Yesterday I planned on taking a picture of my ever growing belly because I hit the 27 week mark, but I have something a little more exciting to post. As most of you know, I am pregnant with my 4th child, which means the majority of my baby supplies are well..."loved." So, that means that I need a few new things including a new car seat and a new stroller. I have been looking at different strollers and had found one that I really, really liked. But, of course I've been holding off getting it until after the holidays. Well, yesterday, I just happened to be at Target and they have a lot of their baby stuff on clearance. Sure enough, there was my stroller marked $52.00 cheaper!! My mom had given me money for Christmas so I was able to get it...and it was the last one too!! I was sooooo excited!! It's a 'sit-n-stand' stroller. The back seat comes off which leaves a bench type seat for older kids to sit on (like Sammy) or he could also stand and face forward. The infant seat will attach on the front seat. Sammy had to test it out and he loved it!! It's much lighter than my old double stroller and will be much easier for me and Sammy to use...plus it has cup holders!! I know that is a silly thing to be excited about, but when you go without them for 6 years it's a good thing! Now...just need the carseat...and the baby!!!

3 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

you are going to LOVE it! I have one, though mine only came with the bench seat and didn't include the cool removable second seat. My fav feature - you can steer the thing with ONE HAND if you need to! Sooooo much better than the double strollers my friends had. And it folds up to about the size of a single Graco stroller so it can still fit in your trunk. And yes - the cup holders are something to be excited about LOL.

Hannah said...

woohoo jenn...although, i have to say i have a hard time sharing excitement for a baby stroller, but i'm sure you understand that...it looks cool though...keep it in good shape, I may need it someday! ;)

A Day in the Life said...

That is a cool stroller!