CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

15-17/365...I've been a busy girl

I'm beginning to see a pattern here...every 3 days...but hey, at least I'm being consistent...LOL!
-------------------------------------------
Day 15-Thursday
I had a few doctor's appointments to go to Thursday. My dad watched Sammy for me since it was so bitterly cold out. So, in between appointments I decided to run into JoAnne's for a glue pen that I needed. But as most of you scrapper's and crafters can relate, you can't get just one thing. They had clear stamp sets on sale, some really cute $1 clear stamps and ink pads for 50 cents. I just couldn't resist!! Here's my loot.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 16-Friday
Friday I decided to re-organize my bedroom/scrap room or rather scrap room/bedroom. The baby will be sleeping in there with us and it has been driving me crazy trying to figure out how to fit everything in our tiny room. Yes, this could be considered nesting. What can I say...I'm a planner. Surprisingly enough I made it work. I ended up turning my closet into a nice storage area for the majority of my scrap supplies and the rest are either on my desk or that turquoise shelf in the corner. I did empty one shelf for the baby though...yay me! Just for fun, here is the end result...our baby girls "nursery!"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 17-SaturdayWhat's for breakfast? This is one of our usual weekend breakfasts. Homemade egg muffins. They are quick and easy to make and oh so yummy!!

No comments: