CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20...A Day in History

Today, our 44th president was sworn into office. Obviously I did not take this picture, but it is something significant that has happened this year and something that will always be a part of our history. I know a lot of people are worried about this man being the leader of our country, but I feel that it is what it is. The only thing we can do now is pray that God will give him wisdom to do what is best for us and our country. And despite any ones political views it is a day to be remembered. It shows that no dream is too big and that all things are possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually kind of excited about this! I think it was God's plan to make him president, I don't think it is going to be an instant fix, but I think he is going to fix it all!!!